Navigating the Database
Resources are grouped into three tables
1. Programs & Organizations
This includes IDEA programs and the organizations that run them such as:
- Research, teaching or mentoring opportunities
- Cultural education and awareness programs
- Diversity committees or student committees
- Affinity groups
- Organizations that are usually a person's secondary Caltech affiliation (as opposed to a primary affiliation to an Office or department)
This includes anyone with a leadership role in IDEA programs and organizations. Some examples are:
- Staff/Admin in offices with IDEA resources
- Members of diversity committees or student committees
- Affinity group leadership
3. Offices & Departments
- Official Caltech offices like the CCID, Caltech Y, CTLO, Dean's Office and SFP
- Departments, Divisions and Institutes
- Entities that are usually a person's primary Caltech affiliation (as opposed to a secondary affiliation to an organization or committee)
Find the most relevant resources for you!
We want to help you find ALL of the most relevant resources so programs and organizations are tagged by Who we serve and Categories.
Refine your search through the Ctrl+F function using any of the terms below. For more detailed definitions of these terms, see our Glossary. Other columns include a description, email and website. We also document and/or link associated people, programs, offices, departments and documents. You may need to scroll to the right to see all the columns.
Who we serve
- Beyond Caltech
- PoC - People of Color
- Black/African American
- Asian/Asian American
- Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander
- First generation
- Low income
- People with Disabilities
- Religious groups
- Affinity group
- Community service
- Mental/Physical Health
- Professional development
- You may need to scroll sideways to see all the fields.
- Click on "View Larger Version" in the bottom-right corner of any table to see a full window view.