Add Your Initiatives
Add or edit initiatives using entry forms
We need your help to ensure this database is as accurate & exhaustive as possible! We welcome new submissions to the database so that it can be as complete as possible. Is your program, group, etc. missing or in need of updating? You can use the following entry forms to add, edit or delete entries! After we review new submissions (reserving the right to make minor edits for consistency and clarity), they will be added to the public database.
We review new submissions at least once per academic quarter. If you need us to update your entry on a shorter timescale, or if you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Programs and Organizations Entry Form - Any programs, student groups, and committees that promote a more diverse, equitable and inclusive community.
People Entry Form - People holding leadership roles in any programs, organizations, groups or offices with DEI efforts.
Offices and Departments Entry Form - Any that offer some DEI initiatives.
Documents Entry Form - Documents shared by the program/organization that might help related programs.
Thank you for making Caltech a better place!
- Adding a new entry: Please do a quick search of the tables first to make sure it has not been entered already.
- Editing an existing entry: You can choose an exiting entry to edit and also select the specific field(s) you want to update (all unselected fields will remain unchanged). Please note that changes to a given field will overwrite existing information rather than be appended. Please use the existing record as reference as you update your record.
- Deleting an entry: Just select the record you would like to delete and provide a reason.
- The entry forms also contain more detailed instructions to guide you.
- Each table links to the others, so if you are adding a program that you run, don't forget to add the people leading or organizing the initiative, as well as any associated organizations, or offices. The link will appear for both entries regardless of the order in which you add or link the entries.
- Made a mistake? Submit a new form, and mark it as an edit entry.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com.